Terms and Conditions
Vink Plastics due to its international nature as a business respects and values the privacy of users who visit its websites. Vink Plastics would like to ensure all visitors on the security and paramountcy of privacy of any data submitted or shared via their websites.
2. The Website
This website and its owners take a proactive and serious approach to users’ privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its visitors throughout their online experience.
3. Cookies & Tracking
Cookies are very small files saved to the users computers’ hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a customised and more enjoyable experience while interacting with this website.
4. Collecting, using & storing information
This website may collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
- Data about users’ computer, visits and use of this website – such as geographical location, operating system, referral path, visit details, length of visits;
- Details that visitors provide while registering via this website – such as email address, name, telephone number;
- Information that visitors provide for the purpose of subscribing to various communication methods, notifications and updates – such as newsletters, feeds;
- Data that visitors submit for the purpose of possible publication on this website – such as name, professional experience, email address, images;
- Details submitted via this website may be used for the purpose specified below or on relevant web pages.
Information stored through users visits might be used to:
- Personalize this website to enhance users visiting experience;
- Enable Vink Plastics to email visitors from time to time relevant to their interests information;
- Send statements, invoices or payment reminders;
- Email visitors requested updates and notifications on specific subject areas;
- Send visitors marketing and non-marketing communication, including, but not limited to, newsletters, case studies, white papers, invitations to seminars, events, webinars;
- Send marketing communication information related to the business sectors or markets, which Vink Plastics might consider as to be of interest to visitors of this website; data might be send by email, post, any other similar forms of communication channels (if visitors no longer require marketing communication, they can inform Vink Plastics by using a contact form located in Contact section of this website);
- Maintain, keep this website secure and prevent fraud;
- Any personal information of visitors of this website will not be, without visitors’ expressed consent, supplied to any third parties for their or any other third parties’ direct marketing or any other marketing communication.
5.Changes, updates and amendments.
If visitors have more questions about privacy subjects that are not covered in this section, they can submit a query via a contact form in Contact area of this website.